Our Adolescent Program: Specialized Substance Abuse treatment for the young and afflicted. This program runs completely separate from our Adult program. This is offered for teens ages 13-17 and we are fully licensed through the State of Florida, Department of Children and Families.
- We offer treatment to the teens afflicted with substance abuse nationwide, not a program many facilities can boast.
- Accredited schooling in house daily, we continue schooling with our teacher on staff to ensure students don’t fall behind on their academics.
- Intensive Outpatient Program for teens, which at times can be the best option due to outside obligations.
- We are among the lowest cost programs in the nation and payment plans are available.
- Family Therapy, as addiction is a family disease usually embedded in co-dependency.
- Parents weekends, include group and individualized
- To ensure the safety of all our clients, we bring in certified detection dogs, which are trained to identify and intercept drugs for a safer environment.
- A closed teen only AA meeting, led by the young for the young.
- Equine therapy, as a group we learn from horses the way to navigate through the obstacles of life
- Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) training, we learn from champions in the profession, how to have respect and discipline and dream big to face life’s challenges with confidence.
Contact: www.goodfuturerehabcenter.com for details.
A Good Future can happen here, and we are here to light the path.